- Call the office as soon as you realize that your child is ill and requires our assistance. We will try to fit them into our schedule for the day.
- When you telephone the office, please provide the pertinent information to one of our staff who can sonsult with the doctor or practitioner and relay instructions to you.
- When calling, please state your child's name and age and describe his or her problems.
- Please remind us of any allergies, medications or special problems that your child might have, especially if calling after hours.
- Make sure to notify us of any change of address, telephone number, insurance company, etc. which may occur between visits.
- If you have any questions, concerns, complaints
or compliments, we welcome them and will be happy
to discuss them with you.